O BuzzFeed Brasil, veículo de comunicação focado em social news e entretenimento, está com vagas abertas em sua redação.
A empresa oferece as notícias mais compartilháveis, reportagens originais, entretenimento e vídeos nas redes sociais para sua audiência global de 150 milhões de pessoas.
São quatro oportunidades:
- Redator – Staff Writer.
- Client Services Manager.
- Brand Strategy Manager.
- Social Media Strategist.
Confira a descrição das vagas do BuzzFeed Brasil:
Redator – Staff Writer
Estamos procurando um redator criativo, curioso e engraçado que conheça os rincões mais obscuros e absurdos da internet e que não passe um dia sem entrar no Twitter, no Facebook, no Snapchat e no Instagram. Alguém que queira explorar novos formatos e que tenha interesse em tentar entender como os leitores compartilham conteúdo na internet.
A experiência com cobertura ou criação de conteúdo voltado para a comunidade LGBT ou comunidade afrodescendente é algo desejado para esta vaga.
A vaga é para o nosso escritório em São Paulo e oferecemos salários competitivos com o mercado e um bom pacote de benefícios, além de um excelente ambiente de trabalho.
Ter formação jornalística não é um requisito. É mais importante para nós que você seja apaixonado por internet, que tenha senso de humor, personalidade ao escrever e uma ampla compreensão daquilo que viraliza na internet brasileira.
Por favor, só envie o seu currículo se você preencher todos os requisitos listados abaixo. A fluência em inglês escrito e falado é desejável, mas não obrigatória.
- propor, escrever, editar e produzir conteúdo para o BuzzFeed Brasil;
- criar conteúdo que as pessoas queiram compartilhar;
- participar da criação de novos formatos e linhas editoriais;
- contribuir para a discussão sobre a cultura da internet brasileira.
- estar informado sobre o que está acontecendo no mundo;
- compreender e apreciar o modelo do BuzzFeed, que mescla conteúdo divertido com pautas mais sérias;
- facilidade de trabalhar em equipe e sob pressão;
- desejo de fazer com que o trabalho seja divertido para todos;
- escrever de maneira engraçada, direta e atrativa;
- conhecimento profundo de redes sociais;
- forte presença nas redes sociais;
- experiência de pelo menos um ano escrevendo para a internet;
- alta inteligência emocional;
- habilidade de compreender as coisas através da perspectiva dos outros
- uma postura positiva, curiosa e brincalhona (no haters!);
- uma genuína paixão pela cultura pop em todas as suas formas;
- se você estiver familiarizado com edição de imagens, você ganha um ponto extra!
- Morar em São Paulo.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga, acesse o link a seguir: ⇒ Redator – Staff Writer
Client Services Manager
BuzzFeed is looking for a smart, detail-oriented, customer-service focused individual to help manage and support BuzzFeed’s advertising operations. As the Client Services Manager, you will lead in the ideation and creation of strategic sales proposals, generate ideas and concepts to solve client goals that are deeply rooted in storytelling and insights. You will additionally serve as the client’s primary point of contact for the execution of the program.
- lead in the creation of proposals for incoming RFPs by creating media plans to meet advertiser and category objective;
- serve as the client’s primary point of contact for the program by leading in creation of proposals for incoming RFPs and execution of programs;
- sets up and takes an active role in meetings for advertiser proposals;
- partner with Brand Strategy (sales) in client meetings in selling through BuzzFeed solutions and strategy;
- collaborate and brainstorm with business teams in the creation of proactive and strategic proposals;
- develop strong understanding of BuzzFeed products for advertisers;
- assist in the creation of effective go to market tools for the sales team for individual market;
- establish relationships with agency and advertiser partners in local market;
- ensure feasibility of execution by vetting proper approvals through appropriate internal teams;
- ensure all approvals are acquired from relevant departments prior to sending out a proposal;
- ensure media plans include accurate pricing and available inventory and adhere to defined business processes to ensure optimal program performance;
- enter and manage insertion orders within third party and internal sales operations systemsAccount Management
- serve as the client’s primary point of contact for the program while meeting and exceeding client expectations;
- work closely with BuzzFeed Creative and other cross-functional teams to manage and launch custom BuzzFeed creative and custom ad products;
- monitor and optimize program performance and delivery by working with distribution and other cross-functional teams;
- develop a thorough understanding of internal tools and become an expert on BuzzFeed ad products and ad specifications;
- effectively communicate BuzzFeed products and offerings as they relate to client goals;
- provide reporting and associated analyses specific to BuzzFeed KPIs and unique client goals;
- deliver timely custom program reports – PowerPoint/Keynote experience a plus.
- experience working at a media agency or publisher managing a brand’s digital advertising strategy and buying activities;
- passionate about social media and about learning BuzzFeed products;
- demonstrates organizational, planning, and execution skills. Follows established processes and understands the importance of them;
- seeks accuracy with a strong attention to detail;
- must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team;
- communicates clearly and effectively through verbal, written, and non-verbal methods;
- excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with client interfacing role;
- professional, polite and respectful;
- creative and strategic in nature with the ability to think outside the box and articulate ‘big ideas’;
- possesses strong quantitative and analytical skills as well as creative problem-solving abilities
- proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint – Keynote preferred;
- familiarity with DoubleClick DFP, DFA, Atlas, Comscore Media Metrix, and Salesforce.com a plus;
- adapts to different personalities and comfortable in a dynamic environment;
- brings energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga, acesse o link a seguir: ⇒ Client Services Manager
Brand Strategy Manager
BuzzFeed is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial, digital sales person with a passion for social content-driven advertising to be part of our sales team in Brazil. In this role, you will manage a very important book of business composed by key clients and agencies contributing to the growth of business in Brazil.
You will introduce our social advertising products to brands and agencies and work closely with our product and account service teams to guarantee programs are implemented to maximum long-term client satisfaction. You should have a track record of success and an entrepreneurial leaning that will allow you to quickly get up to speed on our products and begin generating revenue.
- introduce our products to brands and agencies in Brazil through meetings, speaking opportunities, and written materials;
- reach and exceed individual sales goals while contributing to overall team goals;
- prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with advertising agencies and clients as well as cultivate long-term partnerships;
- develop relationships at all levels from CMO to Brand Managers to Agency Buyers;
- provide feedback to our product and business teams about the needs and successes in the market;
- ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service;
- collaborate with our Brazilian editorial team to introduce sponsorship opportunities around new editorial launches;
- identify and understand trends within social media;
- strong focus on being able to analyze data and use it to effectively grow the business.
- 7+ years digital sales, planning or media buying experience;
- 5+ years managing client accounts;
- strong track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business and growing and retaining existing business;
- strong writing skills;
- strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client;
- an entrepreneurial spirit;
- great team player;
- an understanding of social ad products like Facebook Ads and Promoted Tweets;
- skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials a plus;
- passionate about social advertising and new media;
- demonstrable knowledge of the online advertising industry;
- ability to work in a fast moving company and industry;
- ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga, acesse o link a seguir: ⇒ Brand Strategy Manager
BuzzFeed Motion Pictures is looking for someone with a deep understanding and love of online video to take our publishing game to the next level. This position will focus on our Tasty, Nifty and emerging brands across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and for BuzzFeed’s audiences in Brazil.
This position will use data to inform decisions, and will collaborate closely with the curation team, the operations team, and video producers to ensure that our content is being released in the most optimal way cross-platform. The ideal candidate is organized and detail-oriented, enthusiastic about social media and all things BuzzFeed. We’re looking for a data-obsessed self-starter with excellent judgement and communication skills.
The ideal candidate should also be able understand and summarize how and why certain videos blow up — where did they take off, what makes them special, why are they worth sharing? This person should collaborate with content creators to drive ideation, iteration and success across social platforms.
This job requires 2-3 years experience running social accounts for a major publisher or brand and is based in our São Paulo office. We offer competitive compensation and a stock option program.
- plan, implement, and analyze video and distributed content releases and schedules across multiple Facebook pages and other social media platforms;
- monitor discussions, posts, and comments across multiple Facebook pages and other social media channels;
- partner with the publishing team to implement strategies and tests;
- use knowledge of online video to present our videos in the most shareable way, helping them to have the biggest reach and impact;
- generate ideas for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more.
- 2-3 years of experience online writing/editing/curating on the web;
- a background in agency-work, working with clients, creatives and campaign management is preferred;
- understanding of the digital landscape and a proven interest in keeping up to date with developments in web platforms and applications;
- knowledge of the online video ecosystem;
- native Tumblr, Vimeo, Twitter, Vine, Instagram, YouTube and Reddit user;
- deep enthusiasm for finding, sharing and writing about videos from the deepest trenches of the web;
- deep understanding of how titling and thumbnails can effect a videos performance;
- strong organizational and communication skills;
- must have excellent writing skills;
- ability to handle multiple priorities.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga, acesse o link a seguir: ⇒ Social Media Strategist