The Walt Disney, uma das empresas mais admiradas do mundo, está contratando para o seu escritório Disney Brasil, em São Paulo (SP).
COMO SE CANDIDATAR NA DISNEY BRASIL?
Os interessados em participar do processo seletivo deverão se cadastrar na área de carreira do site da Disney, no Brasil, ⇒ clicando aqui.
VEJA A SEGUIR A DESCRIÇÃO DAS 5 VAGAS, EM INGLÊS, NA DISNEY BRASIL:
JR. MANAGER, LICENSING APPAREL (FASHION & HOME)
- Manage Apparel’s Categories and licensing relationships, with a strategic business vision leadership, current knowledge of industry and market/consumer trends, competitors and business opportunities to meet or exceed predetermined revenue targets and growth objectives.
- Work closely to Senior Management, Trade and Finance teams to map incremental opportunities and develop growth objectives that are aligned with The Walt Disney Company initiative.
- Contributes to develop the strategic plan of the category by franchise and by partners, and define key objectives and priorities.
- Develop a strong relationship with the licensees and key retailer to maximize commercial and brand opportunities, identifying the most efficient mix and product distribution to the market.
- Control and monitor all product launches and sales performance by franchise, product, collection and retail events/campaign.
- Brief PDs for product development
- Brief MKT and Trade team in case of a need for promotional support or Permanent Space.
- Responsibility for annual budget planning and quarterly earned revenue forecasting.
- Guarantee all contract renew on time with the best negotiation.
- Perform supervisory function, such as hiring, corrective action, developing team members and supervise operational workflow to guarantee that all DCP procedures are under control (International Labor Standard, forecast processes and contract timely delivered).
- Fashion Business Administration or related degrees
- English: Fluent
- Spanish: Advanced
SUPERVISOR, BRAND & TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Channel management:
- Help develop channel content & formats directly with channels – Watch all channel content and help formulate content strategy
- Integrate talent to sales and creative teams in the organization
- Maintain all talent assets
- Manage execution and delivery of Branded Content deals from talent side (execution of brief, contracts, payments)
- Educate sales and creative teams about talent to help facilitate opportunities
- Manage Talent profiles and all talent assets
- Identify and manage opportunities for talent to integrate into programming
- Merchandise planning and strategy – Facilitate merchandise opportunities for talent with Merch department
- Field and manage all incoming commercial opportunities from within and outside Maker
- Collaborate with DM+ by building proposals and creative concepts of low-investment BE deals
- Collaborate with the Talent team to identify prospective Talents in relation to Branded Entertainment opportunities
- Lead the execution/production of BE deals with production partners and final client satisfaction with product delivery
- Collaborate with the creative team to define creative concepts in relation to high-investment Branded Entertainment opportunities
- Collaborate with Talent team to support local talent operation
- Solid experience in talent management, talent agency, digital marketing or social media, ideally in an international organization.
- Other entertainment industry experience would be a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and conflict resolution skills to effectively communicate and build relationships with a broad range of talent and talent agents.
- Proven experience in planning, project management, and organization, with the ability to lead multiple activities to completion, while maintaining a focus on quality.
- Ability to produce and present clear, concise, and professionally written communications and presentations. Exceptional organizational skills, with attention to details and deadlines.
- Creativity, out of the box thinking.
- Exceptional communication skills (both oral and written), including negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across teams.
- Familiar with YouTube and YouTube creators.
- Knowledge of YouTube analytics (i.e. YouTube best practices, ability to analyze, prepare and present data) would be a plus.
- Video production aptitude
- Experience liaising with top level talent management and talent directly would
- Foreign language is a plus.
INTERN – PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT – FOOD, HEALTH & BEAUTY
- Train new licensees to know and operate the disneyconsumerproducts.com;
- Monitor and support all licensees passwords/system needs;
- Approve all Disney products following PD’s guidance per product category and licensee;
- Guide and help licensees to approve all components on OPA;
- Monitor and support all Marvel Approval Process;
- Monitor the approval process to make sure that is finalized in OPA;
- Control amount of sku´s per product category and franchise crossing it with licensees; Trade and OPA data;
- Control Samples process: it’s collection; storage; distributions; etc;
- Help the managers /supervisors/coordinators with images for presentations and Marketing needs;
- Monitor the approval process with marketing (media, promotions, etc…);
- Search market opportunities into each category segment;
- Marketing, Advertising, or Administration undergraduate student.
- MsOffice Advanced
- English: Advanced*Spanish: is a plus
- Adobe Package user
MANAGER, MARKETING CREATIVE
Manage creative department, conduct projects to all Disney, Marvel and Lucasfilms franchises and support the team and relationship with agencies.
- Manage Creative Department
- Give creative support to Marketing Department
- Give creative orientation and support to ad agencies, BTL agencies, freelancers, video studios, photographers, 3D studios…
- Develop special projects for Disney, Marvel & Lucasfilm franchises
- Develop BTL activations for Disney, Marvel & Lucasfilm franchises
- Develop seasonal campaigns with Marketing team (Back To School, Children’s Day, Xmas, Easter,…)
- Create and develop activations for theatrical releases
- Create and develop synergic projects such as Expo Disney, Comic Con and others
- Give orientation and create strategical presentations
- Be aware and spread creative guidelines & polices for all company
- Be aligned with Marketing strategies and think synergic
- Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Communication, Architecture or Advertising.
- Mac user
- Total knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & PowerPoint.
- English: Advanced
- Strong experience in BTL
- Desired experience in events
- Administrative support
- Support Sales Team
- Prepare reports and sales analysis
- Control/check VPF payments
- Business Administration undergraduate student
- MsOffice Advanced
- English: Advanced